- Delegate! For yourself and your teams
- 5 not-to-miss articles published in July cover subjects such as team agility, cognitive bias, and digital transformation!
- Collective intelligence also needs “invisibles”
- Spotlight on digital at our 2015 Corporate Learning Workshop
- Summer 2015 Reading List — 10 books You Mustn’t Miss!
- What does it mean to be “customer oriented”?
- The incredible success of inbound marketing
An observatory for new ideas and fundamental trends in management and business, Business Digest has been a force in intelligence and publishing on leadership since 1992—confronting theory with practice, academics with decision-makers, expert viewpoints with the experience of executives from Europe and around the world.
To help companies boost their decision-makers’ performance and sharpen their capacity to make choices in a fast-moving world, Business Digest offers support for the implementation of strategy through consulting and custom editorial services, using the most appropriate media for each situation (print publications, blogs, wikis, email, etc.).
You’d like to stay informed about the latest thinking on management, but you lack the time to choose and read the essential publications on the topic? Subscribe now! You’ll receive the monthly journal and have unlimited access to the entire archive of Business Digest’s articles and dossiers since 1992.