- The impact of human capital on innovation
- Six simple rules for a more fluid organization
- The digital revolution, according to Gilles Babinet
- The Science of Receiving Feedback: A Big Think Mentor workshop with Sheila Heen
- How can you learn to be more productive?
- August in five articles by Business Digest
- Advice on cybersecurity from Andy Daudelin, expert at AT&T
An observatory for new ideas and fundamental trends in management and business, Business Digest has been a force in intelligence and publishing on leadership since 1992—confronting theory with practice, academics with decision-makers, expert viewpoints with the experience of executives from Europe and around the world.
To help companies boost their decision-makers’ performance and sharpen their capacity to make choices in a fast-moving world, Business Digest offers support for the implementation of strategy through consulting and custom editorial services, using the most appropriate media for each situation (print publications, blogs, wikis, email, etc.).
You’d like to stay informed about the latest thinking on management, but you lack the time to choose and read the essential publications on the topic? Subscribe now! You’ll receive the monthly journal and have unlimited access to the entire archive of Business Digest’s articles and dossiers since 1992.