- How about throwing conformity out the window?
- Receiving feedback at IBM
- October in five articles by Business Digest
- How to get more from (even the most unfair) feedback
- ANZ’s success is based on its key people
- How to identify and develop future leaders
- Smart machines at DKV, the Co-Operative Bank, and Xerox
An observatory for new ideas and fundamental trends in management and business, Business Digest has been a force in intelligence and publishing on leadership since 1992—confronting theory with practice, academics with decision-makers, expert viewpoints with the experience of executives from Europe and around the world.
To help companies boost their decision-makers’ performance and sharpen their capacity to make choices in a fast-moving world, Business Digest offers support for the implementation of strategy through consulting and custom editorial services, using the most appropriate media for each situation (print publications, blogs, wikis, email, etc.).
You’d like to stay informed about the latest thinking on management, but you lack the time to choose and read the essential publications on the topic? Subscribe now! You’ll receive the monthly journal and have unlimited access to the entire archive of Business Digest’s articles and dossiers since 1992.