- How Red Hat shapes its environment
- Leadership BS: Fixing Workplaces and Careers One Truth at a Time
- Is budgeting just slowing you down?
- 5 articles not to miss this September cover digital, team management, personal development, leadership and talent management!
- Your strategy needs a strategy: How to choose and execute the right approach
- Team of teams: New rules of engagement for a complex world
- Trust-based delegation at BaxterStorey
An observatory for new ideas and fundamental trends in management and business, Business Digest has been a force in intelligence and publishing on leadership since 1992—confronting theory with practice, academics with decision-makers, expert viewpoints with the experience of executives from Europe and around the world.
To help companies boost their decision-makers’ performance and sharpen their capacity to make choices in a fast-moving world, Business Digest offers support for the implementation of strategy through consulting and custom editorial services, using the most appropriate media for each situation (print publications, blogs, wikis, email, etc.).
You’d like to stay informed about the latest thinking on management, but you lack the time to choose and read the essential publications on the topic? Subscribe now! You’ll receive the monthly journal and have unlimited access to the entire archive of Business Digest’s articles and dossiers since 1992.