Since 1992, Business Digest has been covering cutting-edge leadership trends and publications by looking at practices and theories, academics and decision-makers, interviews with leaders and expert points of view in Europe and the world.
Françoise Tollet, CEO of Business Digest
Business Digest is an observatoy to decode the business environment and provide thought-provoking articles about current and emerging trends:
- Continuous monitoring of not only the major trends but also the faint fluctuations that are relevant to business management, leadership, strategy, innovation, and communication
- Discerning subject choices, which are based on input from a high-caliber advisory committee
- Journalistic and editorial expertise geared toward producing concise, insightful, 10-page reports that explore worldwide management and leadership perspectives and practices
A Management Resource
Business Digest is also a management resource (printed and online) that enables business leaders to:
- Better understand trends and changes in the business environment.
- Look at critical issues objectively and broaden their perspectives.
- Keep in touch with academic viewpoints without having to sort through unessential detail
- Keep up with innovation and avoid ill-advised fads.
- Discover new practices and compare them with those of other industries or countries.
While also considering managers’ company-specific strategic objectives and values.
Subscribe to Business Digest
- a monthly newsletter that is clear, precise and thorough. Ten times per year, you will be notified of our latest publications, and you can download them on your private Business Digest section, which consists of syntheses of reference books as well as interviews with managers and executives from all over the world.
- Access to our online archives in the private subscribers’ space.
We help support management performance and strategy.
- Special reports for specific interest groups or communities
- Individual and group development materials
Since 1999, Business Digest has created customized journals, intranet content, and in-house social network materials.