This must be love! Having my Business Digest close at hand is a real need. A mere glance at the series of issues standing neatly on a shelf is both soothing and stimulating! Read on
Michel Hébert, former VP of TWBA France, now the CEO of No-Logic Consulting, and a reader since 1996.
The Online Magazine
- The Magazine
Would you like to keep up with the latest developments in business management and leadership but lack the time to select and read significant books? Business Digest is a tool to enrich your understanding of management issues in general, and your management, in particular.
Business Digest, an efficient tool to:
- Enhance your understanding of the current and future business environment
- Examine business issues objectively and broaden your perspectives
- Keep in touch with academic findings and views without having to deal with intense scientific detail
- Stay in tune with innovation and distinguish between true innovation and mere fads
- Discover new practices, compare your ways of operating with those of your peers from other horizons.
Explore the magazine
Request an issue be sent to your home or workplace.
Please send me a sample issue of Business Digest
In recent issues:
- Polycentric Innovation
- “Employees First, Customers Second”
- Strategic Execution
- Short Circuiting Process
- Learning 2.0
- Diversity and Performance
- Reconsidering Communications
- Intuition and Decision-Making
- Time Optimization
- Personal Branding